Wednesday, July 11, 2012

5 + 1 favorite things from our week...

1. Aunt R's dinner grits - I'm hooked! I said so long to mashed potatoes last night. Looking forward to getting her recipe and trying them myself.

2. Having Cousin D spend the night and an awesome play day with my tiny boy.

3. Great conversation with Handsome Husband. Can't wait to see you!

4. Visiting our favorite aunt, uncle and cousins. And even though we stayed out WAY too late, I always enjoy being with them. Gonna miss you!

5. Feeling accomplished, almost completely packed 2 whole rooms + started on Miss K's. Now if We could keep Nana out of our yard sale pile!

6. {excellent} dinner and conversation with family - worth mentioning twice! Aunt R's a superb cook, no matter what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments