Thursday, May 12, 2011

no rest for the weary

Having a hard time finishing up my projects this week,

but he's not losing any sleep over it...


Wish I could say the same.

We've been so busy this week that I resorted to packing up my machine and all my stuff
and camping out at the church while the man was at school.
It helped.  I've made accomplishments.

Tonight we'll be out again,
playing t-ball.
I'm hoping to get some great shots of the man.

This is finished...


Yes, it's chock full of wholesome corn-iness.

~ Just my style! ~

Now, now, you'll have to wait until the weekend to see more.
That's all the sneak peaks you're getting!


1 comment:

  1. I guess your saying sneak peeks for me since I really want to see what your making for Saturday!!!! PS Let me know if you want to ride with K and I!

    ReplyDelete

Comments