Monday, May 14, 2012

Now,

I don't have as many "money shots" of Miss K because...
One, it's inevitable that I'll forget my camera.
Two, soccer is so fast-paced I catch myself watching
the game instead of photographing it.
And three, sometimes it's really hard to get
awesome shots because they move so fast.
(They're comparable to gazelle.)
I kid you not.

I promise, I'll get more.
We have a tournament coming up and
I'm super psyched.

But this girl, she rocks my socks too.
She's one of the scrappin'-est,
knock-down-drag-out, crazy fightin' soccer girls ever.  Ever.
She's a wicked beast on the field, with fancy feet to boot.
She's come into her own and she's kickin' butts and takin' names.
There's no other way to put it.
She's bad.

Her stubbornness send us into battle.
Yet, she curls up in bed with me when it storms.
And then she asks six hundred times for me to braid her hair.
To cook her ramen noodles.
(blaaa! because she's like her daddy and even though I'm a superb cook,
- not to toot my own horn -
she loves gross school food (i.e. chicken patties, hot dogs, bologna, Vienna sausages)

Her clothes have to be perfectly matched.
And she always has to accessorize...rings, bracelets, necklaces.
And then, she'll say "Which necklace looks better?"

And I can't help but love that insane, hormonal chick.
Because she's mine.
And she's so sweet and beautiful.
And CRAZY.
All at the same time.




1 comment:

Comments