So, I accepted Liz's offer and days later, I downloaded their digital scrapbooking software. Immediately, I jumped right in. First, I chose an album from the designer template and began to insert some Christmas photos that I took last year whilst making my Christmas cards. You can see my finished product below...
It was so simple! The pages I used were pre-made, so at the click of the mouse I could add/delete elements making this a quick operation. (You can also choose to start from scratch and create your very own masterpiece!). Now, it doesn't stop there! While I chose "export to JPEG" so I could share them with you here, there are many options for what you can do with your finished album, here are just a few...
- Print the pages to insert in your scrapbook.
- Create a calendar.
- Make an interactive album (can be burned to CD-R or DVD-R discs).
Now, in honor of Liz's gracious offer, each day this week, I'll be sharing an album I've created or tips and tid bits about the MyMemories Suite. In the meantime, hop on over to MyMemories and score $10 off by using Promo Code STMMMS74641.
I know you've been waiting for it, the low-down on the giveaway and how to get extra entries...
- Go to the MyMemories site, pick out your favorite digital paper pack or layout. Then, leave a comment here telling me what your fav(s) were. Include your email address so you can be contacted if you're chosen as winner. *If you're worried about leaving your address in cyberspace, it can be typed like so... sheads(at)live(d0t)com.
- Please leave one comment per entry (additional entry information can be found below).
- If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
- This giveaway will end on Wednesday, November 2, 2011.
- One winner will be selected.
- Become a follower here
- Become a follower of the MyMemories blog
- Follow MyMemories on Facebook
- Follow MyMemories on Twitter
Disclosure: I received the MyMemories Suite digital scrapbooking software referenced above for free in exchange for a mention of their product on my blog. Regardless, the comments and opinions in these posts are my own, I have not been paid to give positive feedback on their product. Additionally, you're email address will NOT be used by the company, sold, leased, or given to anyone other myself. It's sole purpose is to contact you if selected as winner, so that you may receive your free code for the MyMemories Suite.
Wishing you luck,