Friday, October 28, 2011

snow?

Here it is, just the end of October.  Dragging myself up the steps this morning, I heard the weatherman say, "Tomorrow, we'll have rain with a mix of rain and snow in the afternoon."  Are you kidding me?  I'm not ready yet!

Every time I go to Wal-Mart, the jumbo can of hot chocolate is not out yet.  You know, the one that makes 6,857 cups of cocoa?  Almost literally.  I've not seen hide nor hair of it and I've been keepin my eye out.  We get one, or two, every winter and it sees us through all the cold mornings and late night sleigh-riding.  This can't be happening!

Rest assured I've got some ol' favorites to rely on.  Cinnamon PlumAfrican Honeybush, Mandarin and Orange.  I do love them, we all do and so, we'll survive. 

But really? 

Snow already?

Say it ain't so?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments