Monday, May 13, 2013

so I wanted to share it too...

In my day, whether it be morning or afternoon, I try to sit down, check my email.  You know, check in electronically.  So, today, during lunch, I did the usual...check email. respond. check new pins. etc. etc.
 
So, I go over to Raechel Myers' blog, because I happen to like her cheery disposition, her realness and her sewing and fashion and so on and so on.  She posted this (you'll find it embedded below.)  At first, I wasn't too into it.  See, when I listen to books "on tape" or sermons, I have to vibe with the voice.  It has to "work" for me and it has to "flow".  Or I shut it off.  That's why I don't listen to books on tape.  I'm quirky like that I guess.

Anyway, something held me there.  Something paralyzed my fingers from clicking pause and moving on.  The story Matt Chandler tells is so raw, so beautiful.  It moved me.  So I wanted to share it too...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments