Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weather gotcha down?

So today, I find myself frustrated 1.) with the rain - it always gets me down (but, I know, God, we need it and THANK YOU!)  and 2.) with my place in the world, I haven't quite been able to find it yet.         
                                    
I've participated in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure for the last 2 years now.  If you're not familiar with the 3-Day, it's a 60 mile walk over the course of 3 days and walkers are required to raise at least $2,300 for breast cancer.  Last year, I walked.  This year, I crewed it.  No, not rowing, but staffing or volunteering. After my experiences there, I feel driven to volunteer or work for some type of charity.



2010 Crew
  My passion is also in food and photography.  No, not fancy gourmet stuff.  More like Paula Deen.  Yep, that's right y'all, 3 sticks of butter and then, 4 more!  You gotta love her! 

So, a lot of the time, I pray for direction.  I guess I expect a sign to fall out of the sky and hit me on the head.  It would say "THIS WAY", this is the address, now go and mapquest it or plug it into your GPS, hit the road!"  Hmm, that hasn't happened yet, so I'm stilll praying, still pondering and searching.  For now...I'm just

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments