Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bye Baby Bunting Quilt #2

Contrary to popular belief, I do things during the day here.  thankyouverymuch.  But, that's another post.  Back to the subject at hand...baby "quilt" number two is complete!  In perfect time!  While I don't have a doll or fox ready, there's a shower this weekend and hopefully the quilt should arrive on time.

It looks much better in person.

 
I love the colors in this quilt.  While you can't tell it from these photos, there's a hint of shiny silver in the pattern on each triangle.  (You may be able to see it here.)  What I love even more is the bias tape.  I found the fabric at Joann's for the specific purpose of binding this quilt.  I made a ton of it today!

 
It'll leave out bright and early tomorrow, headed east to some of our favorite cousins.  Shhh, don't tell!  Lately, it feels like I've been at the post office every day!  Three packages last Thursday, a package today, one tomorrow...can't wait til they get where they're goin'!
 


1 comment:

Comments