Friday, April 15, 2011

lions, tigers, and bears?

no.

Oven mitts, coasters and t-shirts, oh my! 

Lately, I've been busy working on a set of these...


...as a donation for a Relay for Life silent auction.
This first one was a dud.

No matter.  I'll keep it and throw some
black bias tape around the cuff to finish it off.
Tutorial by Raechel Myers over at Finding My Feet.

Then, came these cute little coasters...


for Miss B's bridal shower this weekend.
I really love their country chic-ness.
I even made a few for myself.
Tutorial by The Sometimes Crafter.

And, I managed to dulpicate this for little Miss K...


The magazine clipping is on the right.  Honestly, I don't remember what magazine I got this from but, it was a big sister shirt and she was dying for a new creation.  So, we sorta repurposed an old shirt.




Lastly.
Can I just tell you that this is my favorite song this week?



No, it's not new but, I do love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new creations!!! :-) I can't wait to see the coasters tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments