Sunday, April 17, 2011

luna

I see the moon


and the moon sees me.


God bless the moon 


 and God bless me.

Remember that one?


Tried my hand at photographing the moon tonight.
Frustrated was I.
Need to learn my camera.
Each and every setting. number. symbol.

If you saw the same immense orange moon tonight,
I hope your gaze lingered,
long and hard.
And I pray that you thanked God for
His eminent goodness and His boundless gifts.

"always giving thanks to God the Father for everything,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." - Ephesians 5:20

Here's to a wonderful week full of God's glorious gifts.
May you treasure each twinkling miracle
and allow it to consume your soul with bliss.
Take that happiness and impress it upon those who grace your day.
Share the love, friends.  It's so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments