Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just wanted to share

My big list came from here.  Back when I first got my machine, I signed up to receive their free newsletters.  Every day or so, they send an email with links to free sewing tutorials put together by other bloggers.  The tutorials range from basic beginner stuff to the way advanced. 

Last Friday night, I was glancing through the day's newsletter when I came across this from "Me Sew Crazy".  Immediately, I wanted it and I had to have it!  So, with munchkins snugly in bed, I worked away.  I was determined to get it done before we left early the next morning for the book fair.  I used an elephant print home decor fabric from Joann's and some plain brown quilters cotton for the lining.

Knot Tote, tutorial courtesy of Me Sew Crazy

Then, while catching up online this afternoon, I saw this tutorial over at "Sew Many Ways" and yes, you guessed it...I had to have it!  This tutorial was part of the "Make a Gift on the 25th Club" where Karen from Sew Many Ways is gearing up and helping others get ready for Christmas by making gifts before the last week of Christmas.  What a blessing!

Cell Phone Key Chain Case Tutorial courtesy of Sew Many Ways


I found both these tutorials to be fast, fun and easy!  Perfect gifts for any occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments