Monday, September 12, 2011

mr. potata head

I was visiting Beth in blog space tonight. I admire and adore her photography and love her personality.  With that being said, I'm glad I'm not the only person who photographs potatoes!    I laughed so hard when I read her post because it reminded me of this...


(now mine's no super cool potato, like her fingerling, just a regular Yukon gold but it's cute, right?)  It was 2005, my brother's birthday and maybe I was making a side or something, but I ran across this potato and with my very first digital camera took an awful close-up of the "face".  Do you see it?  Here look at this one where I traced it in red...



Some days, I wonder about myself...am I the only one who is this silly?  Then, I run into people like Beth and I know that I'm not alone in this world.  hee hee.  Not the only one taking pictures of potatoes.  At least I didn't dress mine up with legs.  hee hee hee.  Don't worry, I will next time!  Maybe I'll make some itty bitty clothes for it too!  Oh the possibilities!  Wow, too much fun on a Monday night.





1 comment:

  1. your's is a true potato head. i think he needs a hat....and maybe a cigar....LOL

    i'm so glad to know there's at least two of us who are "freaks"

    ReplyDelete

Comments