Thursday, September 8, 2011

little love notes

With no thanks to my allergies, I am feeling absolutely awful.  In an effort to accomplish something today, I sat down to go through a stack of recipes that had been dwelling on the counter for, I'm ashamed to say, quite some time.  In all of my stuffy-headed misery, I had to smile when I came across this..



Which then led me to think of a little something I'd found earlier this week.  I was at Bible study and someone commented that it was hard to believe we ladies had been meeting for almost a year now.  So, I went back through my journal and found this on the very first page where our "homework" assignment was...



On rough days, I'm thankful for the small things.

Today, it's a smile, courtesy of my sweet blue-eyed boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments