Thursday, September 29, 2011

it's all YOU



Lord, I prayed that you would hold the rain.
I never prayed that it wouldn't be too cold.
What ever will I do?
I've planned outdoor activities.
The forecast says FIFTY-FOUR DEGREES.
It'll be warmer in Illinois even.
I'm currently expecting SEVENTEEN minis.
I am praying for sun and warmth now, Lord.
How will I ever pull this off?
Lord, I'm praying that you'll take this worry and grant me peace,
that you will make this work and ease my insane mind.
Tomorrow will be trying.
I have errands and cleaning.
Prepping and setting up.
I will not check the weather by the hour.
I'll pray all day long without ceasing.
I'll storm the heavens for good weather.
Am I asking too much?
All the while He says, "Be still and know that I am God."
And "Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in Him."
So, Lord, I am putting my trust in you.
It's in Your hands and I'm just gonna carry on as planned.
I'm waiting on YOU to see this through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments