Thursday, September 15, 2011

untitled

A cold front is coming through this weekend.  It introduced itself with a little rain this afternoon.  Then, against blaze oranges and pinks, it looked like the sky was opening up.  Literally.


Knowing time was of the essence, I ran across the road to try and catch a few more before it was gone.


And then, it looked like Zorro had written his "Z" in the sky, just backwards.


On the short walk back, it was a simple outside light on the corner of the ruritan house.  It caught my eye and pulled me closer, I expected the bulb to be a plain ol' flood light, but it wasn't.  It was this interesting large, clear oval that drew me like a moth to a flame.  I admired this huge light bulb that to my surprise, when photographed, was green.  Oh, the simple things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments