Friday, November 5, 2010

Happiness, as a choice

The man is very discontent this morning.

He does everything for 5 or 10 minutes and then on to something else.

~ I feel a long day ahead of me. ~


These tiny toes (and the lips that're missing) argued with me this morning. 

After he selected and wore camouflage sweatpants for one hour,
he decided he wasn't feeling the sweatpants anymore. 

So, a battle ensued...a battle to change back in to the sweatpants or to wear these. 

~ Housework is not my favorite past time. ~

So, I debated with the man,
"Let's take those off, fold them up, and put the camouflage back on." 

Sometimes, you must choose to be happy and roll with the punches. 

~ Today, I choose to be happy and he won. ~

~ Laundry, here I come. ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments