Thursday, March 29, 2012

thursday


OK, so the chicken house didn't make the cut afterall.  Between you and me, I'm procrastinating.  It's my nature to push off the cat litter box and shoveling the chicken house.  But, I got the mowing and weedeating done (now I've got the itches despite the shower I took 8 hours ago), yard sale items and boxes organized, laundry, took care of some bills, made a simple dinner and did some short visiting.  Not bad, right?  I even got an entire chapter in while waiting for the man to get out of school.  I'll try to make a better effort to appear here more often, no promises.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. It's good to hear your heart. It's like poetry to me. You don't know how much you're looked up to. You... me... just great. Love you, C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned lately how beautiful you are? And you're awesome too! Superwoman!!

    C.

    ReplyDelete

Comments