Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pinterest creations brought to life

I've taken some time this week to create a couple of things we've found on blogs and Pinterest.  Miss K was so excited to come home to these!

(Don't look now, but this isn't the best photography. And I'll be honest, I wasn't gettin' out of my pjs to model these either. My apologies y'all. Instead, I have my sights set on one of these. Hopefully, she and I'll meet up at Christmas!)

This "Spaghetti Necklace" came from Ette Studios' post "DIY: Recycled Tshirt Scarf Necklace Roundup".  I made it using a boys' size 6 t-shirt and it was just the right length for us.  We also add a Small Rosette Clip in cream from Thirty-One.


 This scarf tutorial came from Tidy Mom and was super-duper easy.  I used a mens' size Large t-shirt and got 10 circles out of it.  Again, I used a Small Rosette Clip from Thirty-One to dress it up a little.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments