Sunday, February 19, 2012

new breakfast recipe + weekly meal plan

My Banana Pudding with Meringue

I was excited to find a new breakfast recipe over at The Happy Housewife.  And it just so happens I have some browned sausage from our homemade pizzas that I'm gonna substitute for the bacon.  Sure, I've made breakfast casseroles, but never thought to make it in a muffin tin.  What a fantastic idea. 

Ya see, the man is a breakfast food fanatic.  He loves him some breafas' food...pancakes, waffles, cinnamon rolls.  Why, tonight he begged me to make cinnamon rolls for dinner.  Aye aye aye!  It's a running joke around here that he's gonna go off to college and then own a chain of IHOPs or Waffle Houses.

Well, Mexican Week is over (although I'm gonna sneak a little in anyway.)  As for groceries, we're stocked up.  So, the meal plan for this week is going to be to clean out the cabinets.  While I haven't decided on the final order of things, this is what it's looking like...

Crock pot Deer Roast - 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 envelope onion soup mix
with Real Mashed Potatoes, Corn Pudding, Green Beans, Yeast Rolls

Sausage Gravy & Biscuits with Fried Apples

Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake

Spaghetti & Garlic Bread with Salad

Tacos & Spanish Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments